Woo to the hoo! It’s time for… our monthly chat. Getting to know everyone who so graciously reads my blog and warms my heart is one of my favorite things! I’m so excited to “chat” with you and read your answers. Grab a cup of coffee, some macarons, and a September issue…
Here are our five questions this month:
1) Which magazine’s September Issue did you read first?
2) What television shows are you most looking forward to returning? Yes, I said shows. Plural.
3) Do you think Pumpkin Spice Lattes are worth their hype?
4) Will you be watching the EMMY’s this upcoming weekend?
5) The new school year always makes me think of new goals for myself. What’s a goal you have this month?
Here are my answers:
1) SEPTEMBER ISSUE: Martha Stewart Living was read first in my house! Her cover promised 61 ways to organize and I couldn’t wait to see what she suggested. September always feels like a brand new start to the year (much more so than January). I always spend some time reorganizing and setting myself up to tackle whatever life may bring. Plus, her photo styling is stunningly gorgeous and so inspiring. I would love to be at that level!
Postscript: Did you see the instagram joke that was going around where people were taking snapshots of multiple September issues and writing, “All the Septembers issues, All the September issues…” to the tune of Beyonce’s “All the Single Ladies”?? I loved it!
2) THE RETURN OF TV: Where to even begin?! I love TV. I’m looking forward to: The Good Wife, Parenthood, Grey’s Anatomy, Hart of Dixie, Awkward, The Big Bang Theory, Nashville, Homeland, and Scandal. It’s also on my to do list to scope out which new shows I should set my DVR to record (but haven’t yet looked at their premises).
3) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES: 100%! Also, I love catching the #PSL hashtag on twitter. It’s the little things.
4) WATCHING THE EMMYS: Yes, yes, I will! I will start early with the E! Red Carpet Pre-Show (my favorite of the pre-shows). A good friend is coming over to talk dresses, winners and speeches! I’m so excited! I’m rooting for Kerry Washington for best dress, a Scandal win and best speech. #gladiatorsinsuits
5) GOAL: To focus more on the things I like about myself, to take more “selfies.” and to be okay with the idea that it is going to take more practice to make this blog better. The links go to three blog posts that I read and then thought about for hours (or days) to come. I found them incredibly inspiring. Goal worthy, in fact. Je t’aime!
Your turn! I would love to hear your answers to the 5 questions. And if there is a blog you’ve found particularly inspiring, I would love it if you leave a link in the comments. Feel free to comment on how “Stacey Style” it is that I felt the need to add “postscripts” to my answers above! I always have just one more thought…
Hope you’re having a wonderful September! So excited to chat with you today!
Until next time!