Sometimes I feel like Oprah when I write this blog. I have a lot of favorite things that go on here. Like book club. And our monthly “let’s chat” series. The fact that people read this blog and take the time to comment on what I’ve said makes me feel the magic in the air. Every single time. Je t’aime!
So, shall we chat?!
Here are our five questions this month:
1) Are you taking any new classes this Fall?
2) Who is responsible for your favorite Twitter feeds? Pinterest accounts?
3) What’s the best thing to happen to Fall TV so far?
4) Do you wear red lipstick?
5) How will you be celebrating Halloween?
Here are my answers:
1) NEW CLASSES: Holly stated on Facebook that she would be opening registration for her new Blogging This Way e-course this morning. I took her Blog Boss course (review here) and loved it! Through the class, I also met so many amazing friends (like Adri and Jen above)! I’m so in. No matter the topic. Cannot. Wait.
2) TWITTER AND PINTEREST: I’m loving Jamie Shupack’s Twitter feed lately. Every article she tweets, I want to re-tweet. I found her through her now-fiance’s twitter feed. I followed him after I read his book. How stalker-esque am I?! Check her out, she sources ah-mazing articles! He tweets or re-tweets great “business of television” articles (most of which he’s written). They make a good pair.
As to Pinterest… I’m at a loss. I like home decor objects. Who should I be following? I will immediately follow any suggestion you got. And definitely leave a link to your own Pinterest feed, too!
3) BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO FALL TV: Papa Pope on Scandal! “I am the hell AND the high water.” And to think I used to love the trouble that Cyrus caused. This man is far more evil than Cyrus. So. Much. Fun.
Also loving the starts of: Hart of Dixie, The Good Wife and Homeland.
Oh! And I just finished Breaking Bad. I was binge-viewing on Netflix. Oh. Em. Gee. Who wants to discuss?
I went on to volunteer to be her guinea pig. I’m thinking it’s about time I took myself to Sephora and gave it a whirl. Stay tuned to my Instagram. Obviously, I’ll blog about it, too!
5) HALLOWEEN: Eating lots of junk food. I want a bite of everything. Calories don’t count on Halloween, right?!
Now it’s your turn. Hit those comments and tell me all about you! I can’t wait. Like Oprah would say, “You. Get. A. Comment! YouGetAComment!” It’s one of my favorite blogging things! Your answers always make my day.
Until next time!
Postcript: Only after I wrote this blog did I realize that not only are “favorite things” very Oprah, so are book clubs! Maybe I should be Oprah for Halloween?!