I’m still playing around with the format of that old Smile List. Right now, I’m loving a quote and a list of thinks that make me smile. I’ll keep with that until I find another tweak I like more.
This year I resolved to find more reasons to dance in the street. And to create more moments. This is my addition to this week’s #inspiremefriday; where a great group of gals (hello Eileen, Jenn and Alicia) all share inspirational quotes on Twitter. Jump in on the conversation – everyone is lovely and it’s fun! A few quotes, some conversation, some delight! Inspiration, for the win.
Speaking of inspiration, let’s talk about all the amazing things making me smile these past couple of weeks:
2) Jenn inspired me to declare 2014 the “Year of Stacey,” after reading why she declared it the “Year of Jenn.” Ah-mazing.
3) Allyssa is reading 50 books this year. I couldn’t be more excited to join in.
4) Jess posted a list of 10 books to read to help keep resolutions.
5) Tina and Amy host the Golden Globes this weekend. Who’s watching with me?!
6) I’m contemplating making a no-sew resolution banner! It could say “Dance In The Street!”
7) Alicia posted the body resolution, where every Monday in January, she’ll post a blog talking about a different way to love your body. I can’t wait to watch this series unfold. Here’s the second post.
Oh yeah. One more thing. Surprise! I’m in Mexico (look who made that must happen). I loaded up my Kindle with more books than you can imagine and have daydreams of relaxing in the sunshine. Real rest. Real relaxation. Creating some moments for myself. Hey, look who’s keeping her New Year’s resolution, already!
And you? What’s making you smile this week?
Until next time!