Happy Friday Friends!
Hope everyone had a wonderful week! I had a second great week at work and have a sense that I’m going to be very happy in my new position.
(Image via Unsplash)
Have you ever thought about where your brain goes when it daydreams? Such an interesting idea, right?! I keep catching myself being all, “A-ha self! Caught you thinking about that now!” Try it. It’s fun.
And now for the Smile List portion of this post… links I swooned over this week:
1) Just treat everybody like it is their birthday.
2) I’m debating putting this bench at the bottom of my bed. Love at first sight.
3) Is anyone making brownie burgers for a superbowl party this weekend?
6) Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark. You had me at HELLO!
10) Know what I’m looking forward to on Monday?! Who guessed it? Claim your guesses in the comments. If you guessed Book Club, you’re right! Join in. You can read it in one weekend, I read it in one day in Mexico. Do it. You’ll love it. Then come back on Monday to discuss.
And you? What are you smiling over this week?
Until next time!