Yeah, baby! Let’s Chat: February version is in the house (err…on the blog). Time for you and I to get our chatter on. I couldn’t be more pumped.
(Image via Unsplash)
I’m going to ask you a bunch of questions now (and share my responses below). If you answer in the comments, I promise to write you back!
1) What was your New Year’s resolution and how has it held up over the last month?
2) Exercising: by yourself or with a group?
3) What is your favorite winter meal?
4) What was your favorite childhood book series?
5) If you could wave a magic wand and grant yourself one talent: what would it be?
1) NEW YEAR’S. My resolution was to have more fun. Many bloggers have pointed out how trendy and cliched this resolution is, but alas, I really do think it is necessary for my mental health given the to-do list tunnel vision with which I took on the end of 2013. Thus far in 2014: I’ve seen a Billy Joel concert, been to Mexico and started a new job (that I’m loving). This resolution and I were made to dance together.
2) EXERCISE. I’m splitsies on this this one. On the one hand, I like exercising in small group classes or with one other person. I find that I get the best workouts in these situations because I push myself harder. But…I also love to crank up the iPod shuffle and just go for a long while on the elliptical. Just so long as I’m all #goalgetit.
3) WINTER MEAL. Macaroni and cheese. But the real deal, not the from the box stuff. It is the best, most comforting food on a cold, wintery day. Winner, winner, macaroni and cheese dinner.
4) BOOK SERIES. Total toss-up. Either The Baby-Sitters Club (Kristy really did have a great idea) or Camp Sunnyside Friends. I spent a lot of years babysitting and a lot of years at camp. Cue the foreshadowing!
5) TALENT. The ability to sing on key. It’s the ultimate party trick. And one I, sadly, do not possess.
And you? I would love to know how you would answer the questions. I’m so looking forward to chatting with you in the comments!
Until next time!